Titebond Beige WeatherMaster Sealant 10.1oz Cartridge - 12 Pack
Titebond WeatherMaster Sealant has been specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including silicones, tripolymers and urethanes. This superior polymer formula provides the best possible performance on siding, windows, doors and vents. In addition to offering permanent flexibility, it provides unbeatable adhesion to wood, masonry, PVC, fiber cement, siding/trim and most common building materials.
WeatherMaster Sealant is available in over 175 colors, all of which match today’s popular siding colors, regardless of material or manufacturer. If touch-ups are necessary, it may be painted with a water-based premium grade paint.* It is weather-resistant, extrudes in extreme weather conditions and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. Safety is not compromised, as this sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.
- Outperforms silicone, tripolymer and urethane sealants
- Superior polymer technology
- Applies easily in extreme weather conditions
- Fills gaps up to 1 inch wide
- Permanently flexible, weather-tight seal
- Can be painted with water-based (latex-based) paint one hour after application*
- Compatible with all types of fom
CComplies with the Following Requirements:
- ASTM C920 TYPE S GRADE NS CLASS 25 USE NT, M (WHEN PRIMED), G AND A (CRYSTAL CLEAR IS CLASS 50)
- ASTM D412, ASTM C510, ASTM C661, ASTM C679 AND ASTM C719
- FEDERAL SPECIFICATION TT-S-00230C TYPE II CLASS A (WHITE, COLORS AND CRYSTAL CLEAR)
- CAN/CGSB-19 13-M87 CLASSIFICATION MCG-2-25-A-N (WHITE, COLORS AND CRYSTAL CLEAR)
- USDA APPROVED FOR USE IN MEAT AND POULTRY AREAS (WHITE, COLORS AND CRYSTAL CLEAR)
This product is sold in whole case quantities only. The price above is for an entire case of 12 tubes. If we don't have it in stock, we can usually have it delivered to you in 5-7 business days.
Free Pickup from our Columbus, Ohio store is available.
|Stock Type||Special Order|