DuraSeal Oil Based Stain – 1 Quart
DuraSeal Oil-Based Stain is a transparent, but tough wood floor finish. This hardwood flooring stain is formulated to help create a bond that provides excellent durability along with remarkable stain resistance marks to your hardwood floor, so that way you won’t have the typical wear and tear. This Wood Stain contains a rich blend of oil, and resin to give your hardwood floors a soft, yet satin sheen.
Similarly to DuraSeal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish this easy to apply oil based stain can be top-coated in as little as two to four hours. As a result this oil based protective finish can be used with or without a finish coat. We have three different stain colors available to help you match any decor.
- Coverage: First coat – approximately 500 square feet per gallon.
- Optional second coat – approximately 800 sq.ft. per gallon.
- Dry Time and Cure: Approximately 2-3 hours.
- Note: Dry time is based on conditions of 77° and 50% relative humidity.
- Compatible with all DuraSeal Water-Based Polyurethanes.
- Compatible with all DuraSeal Oil-Based Polyurethanes
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals.