The NP35A 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer fires 23-gauge headless pins which produce near invisible holes. Lightweight and compact, the NP35A may be used in a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small moldings, trim, glazing bead, craft work and picture framing. The Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer tool is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date. In addition any pistons, drivers and O-rings associated with this tool are covered by a 90-day limited warranted.
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-3/16″ and 1-3/8″ fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
Also includes a case for transport and storage, safety glasses, (2) no-mar tips, and a 3mm hex bar wrench.