Woca Tannin Spot Neutralizer – .25 Liters
WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer effectively removes black spots from your floor that are caused by acid and water reactions. This product can be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed hardwood floors as well as any interior surfaces. Oak wood naturally contains a very high amount of tannic acid. Tannic Acid also know as Tannin can produce a dark discoloration when coming in contact with various products used in the finishing and maintenance of floor. When wood is exposed to metal and moisture black spots begin to form. For example leaving a wet glass that can trigger a chemical reaction from the acid in the wood and the water. This reaction leaves an undesired black spot. It is highly recommended that the treated area be re-oiled after the neutralizer completely dries. This easy to apply wood cleaner gets those black spots off your hardwood floor and makes it look brand new.
- Ready mixed
- Simple application
- Floor Cleaner
- Requires additional treatment
- Spray Tannin Spot Neutralizer evenly on the stain.
- Allow the Tannin Neutralizer dissolve the stain for 30-60 minutes.
- Let the solution dissolve stain and dirt.
- Wipe with a cloth that has been wrung out with lukewarm water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- When the floor is completely dry, apply the original surface finish, e.g. oil, wax or soap, to re-establish the protection of the surface.