American Sanders HydraSand Sanding Disc
The HydraSand attachment mounts to any rotary sander and utilizes six 5” pads mounted to a thick steel plate. The six sanding pads provide maximum sanding performance and longer runs between abrasive changes. Pads are adhered to firm red foam, which allows for increased stock removal and superior leveling ability.The added weight of the heavy gauge steel adds considerable strength and durability, plus provides for a faster removal of material from the floor. The rugged assembly includes steel encased bearings for added strength and performance. The raised shaft of the bearing allows for quick and easy pad removal. An isolator/dampener provides superior user handling and reduces machine and operator motions from being transferred to the floor. This helps to prevent gouging on uneven floor surfaces.
- 15% more effective than leading competitive units.
- Backer pads provide smoother sanding, but may be removed to increase aggressiveness.
- Strong, six-bolt clutch plate construction transfers torque without the use of plastic gear assembly.
- Isolator/dampener provides superior handling.
- Large air slots allow for premium dust collection.