Basic Coatings Emulsion Pro is a single component oil and water hardwood floor finish and sealer with a light amber tone. This oxidative cross-linking polyurethane is excellent for residential, commercial, and sport wood flooring. The light amber color enhances the wood, so your floor will look beautiful. And it’s available in commercial super matte, commercial satin, commercial semi-gloss, and commercial gloss sheens for a versatile choice in shine. Low odor and non-flammable, this formula is ideal for any job site. For an advanced water and oil hardwood floor sealer / finish, order Basic Coatings Emulsion Pro.
Basic Coatings Emulsion Pro Features
- Application: apply 2 coats after the application of a compatible stain, paint, or sealer
- Color: Light amber
- Defoaming & Leveling: Excellent
- Dry Time: 2-3 hours depending on humidity and temperature
- Coverage: 450-550 sq. ft / gallon
- Sheens: Super Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, Gloss
- Cure: 100% cure after 1 week / supports light traffic after 24 hours
- VOC Content: doesn’t exceed 275 g/L
- Size: 1 gal.
- Clean up: water
Product Data Sheet | Safety Data Sheet | Safety Data Sheet-Spanish