Basic Coatings HyperTone Stains
Basic Coatings HyperTone Stains utilize a proprietary water/oil hybrid technology to deliver high-quality pigment of unmatched depth and vibrance, bringing out the beauty of hardwood floors in commercial, residential, and sports environments. Achieve any color you desire with 14 standard colors, all of which can be mixed. This first-of-its-kind formulation provides unrivaled color penetration, but with all the benefits of a water-based stain.
Can be used prior to the application of Basic Coatings Lock ‘N Seal Water-Based Sealer. Recommended Basic Coatings finishes over Lock ‘N Seal include: PureMatte™, StreetShoe™ NXT, EasyStreet™, Emulsion Pro™, GymShoe™, Hydroline Plus™, or Player’s Choice One™.
- Fast drying – Typically 2 to 4 hours
- Excellent for maple, oak, and all wood floor species
- Can be mixed and matched for custom colors
- Proprietary water/oil hybrid technology
- Easy to apply; Easy cleanup
- Available in 14 standard colors; including primary colors.
- Designer Colors – Clear Base, Neutral, Amber Oak, Onyx, Hickory, Jet Black, and Provincial
- Primary Colors – Blue, Deep Red, and Yellow
- Regency Colors – Slate, White, Cabernet, and Tobacco
- <250 VOC
- Low odor
- Non-flammable; stain rags of this product will not spontaneously combust
- Coverage = 700 – 800 sq. ft./Gal.
- Shelf life = 1 year