DuraSeal 550 VOC Polyurethane – 1 Quart
DuraSeal Polyurethane is an easy to apply clear and durable oil-based protective finish. This oil based polyurethane finish leaves a yellowish to brownish color when it is applied over light colored surfaces. DuraSeal Polyurethane products gives your hardwood flooring an ideal depth and richness look to your floor. Duraseal 550 VOC Polyurethane is an extremely durable finish that will not show the normal wear and tear. This DuraSeal wood floor finish is available in multiple different sheen’s like gloss, semi-gloss, satin, and matte. Once the DuraSeal Quick Coat penetrating finish has completely dried is when you can start applying the polyurethane finish. Approximately 8 hours after the floor has completely dried. Once your hardwood flooring finish is completely dried and finished you will have the floor that you have always dreamed of.
- Allow Oil Based Finish to dry for approximately 8 hours.
- Allow Oil Based Finish to dry for 48 hours before replacing furniture and rugs.
- Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon.
- Prepare floor according to NWFA specs and seal the floorStir well.
- Then apply with a brush or lambs wool applicator.
- Clean Up: Clean tools with paint thinner, turpentine, or mineral spirits.