DuraSeal Quick Coat Stain – 1 Quart
DuraSeal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish is a semi-transparent oil-based wood stain that is formulated to seal and color your hardwood floor. This wood floor finish provides you with an exceptionally durable protective finish that will not show wear and tear on wood surfaces. Quick Coat oil-based stain provides a rich blend of oil and resin to your hardwood floors while also giving your floor a soft and satiny sheen. Its unique formulation provides a product that’s easy to apply and can be top-coated in as quick as two hours. You can use DuraSeal Quick Stain with or without a finish coat, and it’s compatible with all DuraSeal water-based floor finishes as well as all oil-based finish systems. DuraSeal Quick Coat Penetrating Wood Finish offers 36 different types of flooring stains, so you can get the stain of your choice.
- Coverage: First coat – approximately 500 square feet per gallon.
- Dry Time and Cure: Approximately 2-3 hours.
- Note: Dry time is based on conditions of 77° and 50% relative humidity.
- Optional second coat – approximately 800 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Compatible with all DuraSeal Water-Based Polyurethanes.
- Compatible with all DuraSeal Oil-Based Polyurethanes
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals.