DuraSeal Waterbased Poly – 1 Gallon
DuraSeal Water-based Polyurethane is a single component urethane for hardwood floors, and other wood surfaces. DuraSeal is a water-based floor finish that is easy to apply to your hardwood floor. This water-based floor finish provides an exceptional look, while also being an extremely durable wood finish. DuraSeal is formulated in a very unique way, so it will not show the wear and tear throughout time. During the application process it is recommended to keep temperatures between 50 and 90 degrees with less that 80% humidity in the area. This will ensure that throughout the curing process your wood finish will receive the best results. This wood floor finish is available in three different types of sheen: Gloss, Semi-Gloss, and Satin. All of these sheen’s help provide you with the floor of your dreams.
- One gallon cover approximately 500 sq.ft.
- Give approximately 2 to 3 hours between coats
- After 24 hours the hardwood floor can start to endure light foot traffic.
- Allow for one week before exposing to rugs cleaners and heavy traffic.
- Clean-Up: Clean tools with warm water immediately after application.
- Gives the traditional look of oil-based polyurethanes
- Single component – no need for hardener
- Applies as easily as oil-based finishes & oil based polyurethanes
Available in Four Sheen’s