Pallmann Pall-X Gold is a water-based hardwood floor finish that provides long-lasting and premium protection. Besides the highest level of durability, this hardwood finish gives your floor a refined and polished look in three popular sheens. With 200 g/L VOC content, this formula meets high standards for indoor air quality. And application is easy. After mixing the two components, simply apply it directly to the wood and then spread it over the surface. You can apply it to bare wood and over oil-based and water-based stains. Once treated, the floor can support light traffic within 3-4 hours and is fully cured within three days. Order the ultra-fast drying, low-VOC PALL-X Gold today.
Pallmann Pall-X Gold Features:
- Application: 1-2 coats for residential or commercial hardwood floors
- Color: Milky white
- Sheen: Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss
- Clarity: Clear when dry
- Leveling and Flow: Superior
- Dry Time 2-3 hours depending on humidity and temperature; 4-5 hours before abrading and recoating
- Coverage: 450-500 sq. ft / gallon
- Cure: 100% cure after 3 days
- VOCs: 200 g/L
- Size: 1 gal.
Technical Data Sheet |Product Data Sheet in Spanish | Safety Data Sheet