20 GA. Powercleats are made of a thinner gauge steel. This thinner nail design is necessary for the installation of modern engineered flooring to prevent splits and cracks during installation. 20 GA. L-Cleats are designed for use in the Model 2000 Trigger-pull flooring nailer. Powernails 20 GA. L-Cleats come in both 1″ and 1-1/4″ and are packed in easy to handle packages of 1,000.
- Made in the USA
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer models: 2000. Note: Will not fit Powernail 200.
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements