ProDriveHD 15-Gauge 25° Angled Finish Nails (3,655ct) are made of high-quality steel and perfect for a variety of applications. With their sharp point and slim body, they provide a clean, professional finish. The 25° angle is ideal for working in tight spaces, and they come in lengths of 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, and 2.” So whether you’re building cabinets, furniture—or anything else—order ProDriveHD 15-Gauge finish nails today.
Features & Specifications
- Applications: hardwood flooring, interior finish and decorative trim, baseboard, chair rail, window casing, furniture and cabinets, doors
- Length: 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″
- Quantity: 3,655ct
- Electro Galvanized Premium Steel for rust resistance.
- Smooth shank
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Blunt chisel point reduces splitting.
- Convenient job pack quantities in resealable box
Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber. Over time these staples may corrode, due to Galvanization thickness, not intended to prevent rust on exterior applications. To ensure maximum protection, use Stainless Steel type 316 staples.
WARNING: This product contains Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tool Crossover: B&C Eagle® BFN-2G, Bostitch® FN1532, N62FNK-2 ,Fasco® EB550OG, Grip-Rite® GRFN1532, Grizzly® H9669, Interchange® BA-2 (22060), Spotnails® 1516FNG ,and most type 25 degree 15 gauge finish nailers.
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.