- Applications: hardwood flooring, interior finish and decorative trim, baseboard, chair rail, window casing, furniture and cabinets
- Electro Galvanized Premium Steel for rust resistance
- Smooth shank
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Manufactured to exact specifications for worry free performance
- Blunt chisel point reduces splitting
- Heavy duty reinforced and resealable boxes
- Convenient job pack quantities in resealable box
- Contractor tested and proven
Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber. Over time these staples may corrode, due to Galvanization thickness, not intended to prevent rust on exterior applications. To ensure maximum protection, use Stainless Steel type 304 in heavy corrosive environment (coastal areas) use Stainless Steel Type 316 .
WARNING: This product contains Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The products made and sold by ProDriveHD® have no relationship with any of the other companies whose trademarks or item numbers that are mention above
Tool Crossover: B&C Eagle B16-212, BeA® SK 464 NK, Bostitch® (SB16-2.5), Cadex® 16/64, DeWalt® DCS16250, Fasco® EP665B, Grex® GBN16-64 T64, Grip-Rite® GRF16212, Grizzly® H7192, , Interchange® PB16-212 ,21281, Metabo® HPT 14206 , Paslode® 650287Porter-Cable® PFN16250, Prebena® N63CNK, Senco® M001007, Spotnails® 16240, Steelhead® STB16212, SureFit® 8143, , Unicatch® T64 84936. and other 18 gauge straight finish nailers.
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.