The ProDriveHD 18-Gauge Engineering Flooring Stapler with Roller can drive 18-gauge, narrow-crown staples in lengths of 7/8″ – 9/16″ (22mm to 40mm). With 75-100 PSI pressure, this top-quality tool can handle your engineered flooring stapling needs. It features a top load magazine, large 38mm housing, single pull or bumper fire trigger, and open nose design for quick use and easy clearing of jams. Plus, the non-marring tip protects the material surface. Whether you’re a professional contractor or you’re taking on a home improvement project, this stapler is the perfect choice. Order this 18-gauge stapler today and get your projects done right.
ProDriveHD 18-Gauge Stapler Features
- Applications: ONLY for engineering or Hardwood flooring
- furniture frames, walls, cabinets, trim, light wood assembly, and more.
- Made for professionals – great for DIYers
- Large 38mm housing provides force to exceed fastening requirements
- Single pull or bumper fire trigger
- Open nose design for quick and easy clearing of jams
- Non-marring tip protects the material surface
- Extra capacity for fewer reloads
- Compatible for use with series 90, 1800 series staples and L wire series staples and many other 1/4″ Crown 18GA staples
Operation & Maintenance Manual