WOCA Denmark Exterior Wood Cleaner – 0.9oz Sample Packets
WOCA Exterior Oil is a water- and plant-based penetrating oil that absorbs deep into the wood strengthening the wood from the inside out. It hardens from the inside of the wood to strengthen and protect from the harsh outdoor elements and includes UV protection. The best stain for color and protection in one step.
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain for protecting and preserving all outdoor wood surfaces.
Ideal for all outdoor wood surfaces:
- decks, terraces, docks, pergolas, garage doors, she sheds, trellis, outdoor, furniture, privacy fences, exterior doors, trim, siding, shiplap siding, log homes, shutters, outdoor showers, benches, porch swings, outdoor art installations, 3 season porch, flower boxes, etc…
Can be used on all wood species including:
- Domestic- Cedar, Redwood, Ash, Oak, and pressure-treated Pine
- Exotic, tropical woods- Ipe (Brazilian Walnut), Mahogany, Santos Mahogany, Teak, Cumaru, Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry), Tigerwood, Babinga, Batu, Wenge, Sapele, Zebrawood, Massaranduba.
- Thermally modified wood- Accoya, Cambia, etc…
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain to choose for your project. It’s plant-based, eco-friendly, and low VOC.
- It strengthens the wood from the inside out.
- Does not peel, crack, or flake.
- It is rated R10 for slip resistance and durable for heavy foot traffic.
- An anti-fungal ingredient added to inhibit green growth and mold.
- Water-resistant, low odor, and fast-drying.
- Available in 10 colors to enhance, beautify and protect your outdoor wood investment. All colors have UV protection. Check out the color chart to find the best stain color for your project.
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain for use on new or previously oiled outdoor wood decking, furniture, and fencing. Coverage is 325-400 SF/2.5 liter container, depending on wood species and condition of the wood surface. The special water-based composition oil ensures clean-up is easy with water and friendly to the environment.
Tip: Old grey Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a coat of WOCA Exterior Oil.