Woca Maintanance Gel Natural – 200ml
Woca Maintenance Gel Natural has a satin sheen and is a quick-drying gel that leaves an attractive, water and dirt-repellent oiled surface to your wood floors. You can manually apply the gel with a polish pad or by using a buffer. Woca Maintenance Gel is suitable for floors, furniture, kitchen, work surfaces, and other indoor oil wood finishes. Use Woca Natural maintenance gel for routine floor maintenance as well as floor cleaner for your oil finished natural or stained wood floors. This easy to apply product makes your hardwood floors look brand new.
- 6.76 ounce squeeze bottle
- 215 sq ft to 320 sq ft per tube
- Furniture Polish
How to Use
- Clean the surface of your hardwood floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner that is 1 part concentrate to 20 parts water.
- After you have cleaned the floor let it dry for at least 8 hours.
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel to a red or white buffing pad
- Distribute a thin, even coat over the surface and continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance.
- Immediately wipe down the polished floor surface with a clean, dry cotton cloth. When working with a machine, you will need a cotton cloth beneath the buffer.
- The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
- If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, reapply with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedure.
- Wait 4-6 hours before using the again surface. Avoid getting any water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.