Woca Maintenance Oil Diamond Active – Natural, 2.5-Liter
Woca Maintenance Oil Diamond Active is a floor maintenance product that refreshes the oiled surface of natural and color oiled hardwood floors. Maintenance Oil repairs all the scratches and scuffs that the floor endures over time. Diamond Oil Active is easy to apply and rejuvenates your oiled hardwood floors while making them water and spill resistant. Before applying this to the oil finished floor it is recommended to make sure the temperature is between 59°F and 86°F as well as wood humidity not exceeding 12%. Make sure the surface of your floor is completely clean of all dust, dirt, and residues. Clean the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and let it dry until it is completely dry. One thing to make sure of for the area or areas you’re working on is that they are well ventilated for drying time.
- Coverage range is 1,000 to 1,325 sq ft
- Suitable for manual or machine application
- Initial dry time is 4-hours when machine polished, 24-hours when hand polished
- Do not expose floor to water or clean until after fully cured.
- Test product on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
- Woca Maintenance Oil Diamond Active SDS
- Technical Information Sheet
- Thoroughly shake the container of Maintenance Oil Diamond Active (before and during use)
- Apply approx. 3-ounces oil per 43 sq ft of floor using a pad, short-bristled 1/4″ paint roller or a buffing machine with a white or beige pad on slightly larger areas.
- Make sure that the oil is rubbed well and continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface consistent uniform appearance.
- Remove excess oil with clean, lint-free cotton cloths before proceeding to the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Continue working in sections until you have finished.
- If the floor is polished with a buffing machine, it can be used with caution after 4 hours of drying time at 68°F.
- If polished manually, the floor can be used with caution after approximately 24 hours.