Laminate and Vinyl Flooring
Shop for vinyl and laminate flooring that offers all the aesthetic value of real wood but is made of a different material. Panel Town specializes in a wide range of laminate and vinyl flooring selections in a broad scope of colors. Whether you want an appearance similar to slate, oak, tile, or stone – or just about anything else – we’ve got it in our catalog. Some of the greatest benefits of using vinyl flooring that looks like substances found in nature include lower upkeep costs, easy cleaning of spills, long-lasting materials, and faster customizability. Vinyl flooring products also provide better protection against areas prone to water concerns, such as basements, kitchens, and bathrooms. Contact us to learn more about our collection of laminate and vinyl flooring online at Panel Town & Floors.
Beautify Your Home With Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Vinyl plank flooring combines the beauty of natural materials with the ease and durability of vinyl flooring. Customers love this product because vinyl plank flooring prices are more affordable than hardwood, slate or tile, but it provides the look they want.
Laminate And Vinyl Flooring FAQs
Here are answers to some of the common questions we get from customers shopping for vinyl flooring online.
What Is Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Luxury vinyl plank flooring (LVP) is a highly water-resistant plank-style flooring that is constructed in layers. It provides the appearance of wood with texture, embossing and realistic scraping.
The top wear layer is vinyl. Next is the decorative coating that gives the LVP its appearance. This is followed by a high-density compressed core composite and an attached cork or rubber underlayment backing.
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) is similar but is shaped and finished to give the appearance of stone, slate or tile. LVT comes in square tiles and replicates the look of stone, tile, slate and concrete look.
Like laminate, the luxury vinyl flooring planks and tiles lock together, so they are easy to install, stay in place and provide cushioning.
Is Engineered Vinyl Plank the Same as Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Engineered vinyl planks (EVP) are long, narrow vinyl planks in varying widths, colors and patterns that are mixed and matched to create a more realistic look of a natural hardwood floor. Vinyl plank flooring prices tend to be slightly lower than EVP.
What Are the Advantages of Luxury Vinyl Flooring?
Engineered vinyl plank flooring and laminate are both great choices for your home, but they are not the same products. They have many of the same benefits, although LVP offers advantages over traditional laminate flooring.
Luxury vinyl plank flooring is:
- Water-Resistant – The biggest benefit of an LVP floor is the protection from water damage it offers. It's perfect for wet environments such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms and basements.
- Low Maintenance – Simple sweeping and mopping are all it takes to keep your luxury vinyl flooring looking its best. Kitchen and bathroom spills can easily be wiped up without worrying about warping or damaging the finish.
- Easy to Install – The interlocking planks click together and can be installed over other flooring materials.
- Affordable – Vinyl plank flooring prices are much lower than traditional hardwoods. You can benefit from even lower prices when you buy vinyl laminate flooring online at Panel Town & Floors.
- Stain Resistant – Liquids do not soak in and permeate the surface, so the material is extremely stain-resistant.
- Pet-Friendly – Luxury vinyl flooring is much more durable and resistant to scratching and pet stains clean right up.
What Products Do You Recommend for Vinyl Floor Protection?
Vinyl plank flooring is durable but can be scratched if proper care is not taken. Use felt pads and furniture floor glides as vinyl floor protection to avoid damage when dragging furniture or other objects across its surface.
How To Clean Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
One of the best selling points for vinyl plank flooring is that caring for it is so simple!
- Sweep or vacuum on the hardwood floor setting to remove surface dirt.
- Use a damp mop with a mild detergent or a vinegar-based cleaning solution.
- Dry the floor with a microfiber cloth.
Even more important than how to clean vinyl plank flooring is how NOT to clean it.
Cleaners To Avoid With Luxury Vinyl Flooring:
- Steam mop
- Abrasive cleansers
- Mop and shine products
- Paste wax
- Ammonia or bleach
Always test cleaning products in an inconspicuous spot to avoid damaging your vinyl laminate flooring. Review the manufacturer's instructions prior to using any cleaning products.
Discover the Best Luxury Vinyl Flooring Online at Panel Town & Floors
Panel Town & Floors is a flooring supplier with over five decades of experience providing quality hardwood, laminate and LVP products at the best prices. No matter if you visit our showroom or buy vinyl flooring online, we offer a large selection of top flooring materials and supplies and pride ourselves on providing unsurpassed customer service.
Our team of flooring experts is here to help you find what you need, whether you are looking for COREtec, Happy Feet, MSI or other vinyl plank flooring. Shop vinyl flooring online today!
Latest News: Hardwood & Vinyl Laminate Flooring