Basic Coatings IFT Intensive Floor Cleaner – 1 Gallon
IFT is an aggressive cleaner that will easily remove dirt, oils, marks, scuffs, and all other residues you don’t want on your floor. Intensive Floor Cleaner is the first step in a two-part cleaning process to prepare floors for the application of Tykote. This floor care product dilutes with water so that it can thoroughly clean hardwood floors. It is recommended when you’re applying I.F.T. to the floor to use a mop with a microfiber pad and bucket or the Basic Coatings Dirt Dragon Wood Floor Scrubber. This deep intensive cleaner removes all the waxes, oils, polishes, dirt, and grease in your household.
- Before starting make sure to thoroughly clean your hardwood floor and remove all the dirt and residue
- Prepare the solution by using 1 part I.F.T. to 4 parts of Water
- Soak several clean towels in the solution and wring them out until they’re dry
- Wrap a towel around a push broom and tack the floor. To prevent redeposit of dirt and oil, refold towel using clean sides as needed. Pay special attention to corners.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 in all areas of the floor
- Always rinse the floor by damp mopping with clean water and a clean mop until the rinse water is clean or use tack towels with clean water. Pay special attention to corners.
- Clean the floor again using Basic Coatings Squeaky cleaner