DuraSeal DuraFinish Liquid Floor Wax – 1 Gallon
DuraSeal® DuraFinish Liquid Floor Wax is a rich, durable, liquid wax blend that adds a satin luster to natural, and previously sealed or stained hardwood floors. This Liquid Floor wax made by DuraSeal can be used as a finish coat, or even as a maintenance to help you restore the color as well as the shine to your worn wax wood floor finishes. Once you apply this wood flooring finish we recommend allowing the finish to dry, and cure overnight before walking on the hardwood flooring or replacing other furniture. At Panel Town we offer this product DuraSeal Wax Finish in Neutral as well as Coffee Brown colors.
- Add a thin layer of wax using a cloth, lambswool applicator, or a fine steel wool pad.
- Allow to dry and then buff using a cloth or buffing machine to a satin sheen
- Coverage: 2,000 Square Feet per Gallon
- Clean Up: Clean equipment using paint thinner, turpentine or mineral spirits
- Maintenance: Regularly remove dust and dirt with a vacuum, dry cloth or dust mop
- Periodic buffing will renew the luster
- When complete reconditioning is desired, clean surface using DuraSeal Renovator Cleaner and Re-conditioner