DuraSeal DuraClear Max Satin Finish – 1 Gallon
DuraSeal Water-based Polyurethane is a two-component urethane for hardwood floors, and other wood surfaces. DuraClear Satin is a non-ambering water-based floor finish that is easy to apply to your hardwood floor. This water-based floor finish provides an elegant look, while also being an extremely durable wood finish. DuraClear Max Satin is recommended to be used with DuraSeal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish for a system guarantee. DuraSeal is formulated so that it’s protective finish will not show the wear and tear your wood floor finish will endure throughout time. During the application process keep temperatures between 50°F to 90°F degrees with less that 80% humidity in the area. This will ensure that throughout the curing process your wood finish will receive the best results.
- One gallon cover approximately 500 sq.ft.
- When applying wait approximately 2 to 3 hours between coats.
- After 24 hours the hardwood floor can start to endure light foot traffic.
- Allow for one week before exposing to rugs cleaners and heavy traffic.
- Clean-Up: Clean tools with warm water immediately after application.
- Gives the traditional look of oil-based polyurethanes.
- Single component – no need for hardener.
- Applies as easily as oil-based finishes & oil based polyurethanes.