Lagler Hummel 8″ Belt Sander w/ LED Headlight
The Lagler Hummel 8″ belt sander remains the best-known floor sanding machine in the world. This first-of-its-kind machine has revolutionized floor sanding and refinishing. It is perfect for use in small and large areas alike, even with mosaic inlays with softwood. The combination of an aggressive sanding drum, three-stage drum pressure regulation, and belt tensioning device with integrated automatically regulated belt guidance guarantees quick work and optimum sanding quality. As pictured, the Hummel features a LED headlight for additional job site lighting. Backed by Lagler’s 1-year warranty, you cannot go wrong investing in the best belt sander in the industry. This belt sander uses 7-7/8″ x 29-1/2″ sanding belts.
Features and Benefits:
- – Perfect sanding of small and large areas
- – Features an LED work light
- – Extremely economical
- – Belt can be changed in seconds
- – Fail-safe and sturdy design
- – Optimized dust extraction
- – Low-fatigue operation
- – Includes 33 ft. power cord, dust bag, hanger cable, and mounting tools
- – Single-phase AC motor with no-voltage release
- – 220 V / 60 CPS / 2.9 kW & thermal overload protection
- – Fuse protection: min. 30 A
- – Sanding drum width: 7-7/8″
- – Sanding drum speed: 2880 RPM
- – Sanding belt dimensions: 7-7/8″ x 29-1/2″
- – Machine weight: 174 lbs.
Panel Town & Floors regularly stocks this item and offers FREE SHIPPING throughout the contiguous United States. Given its size and weight, this item ships via LTL, but we can accommodate residential delivery and lift gate needs at no added cost! For more information call (614) 488-0334.