Powernail 50P Flex Power Roller is pneumatic cleat nailer with a roller base for the installation of hardwood floors. Made in the USA, it’s great for installing domestic, engineered, and exotic species, such as Eucalyptus and Bamboo The Flex power rolling base lets you roll the nailer across the boards, so you can work with the greatest efficiency, which means you’ll complete projects in record time and with improved final quality. This tool drives 18-gauge L-cleat nails sized 1-1/4” – 1-3/4” long. The base adjusts from 3/8” to ¾” without shims or pads for even more convenience.
50P’s XL handle has a power wing for balance over the wheels and gives you smooth stability as you work. The XL handle length is ideal for the leverage it gives you, allowing you to stand taller as you work to prevent strain to your back. Use this nailer with HD (High-Density) nails to reduce splitting tongues, dimpling, and other issues that can occur with bamboo. 50P Series nailers use a thinner 18 Gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. You can also use it on very hard species like hickory. For a well-built and top-notch pneumatic cleat nailer with a quick learning curve, order Powernail 50P.
Powernail 50P Flex Power Roller Features & Specifications
- Type: Pneumatic
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Nail Size: 18 gauge 1” – 1-3/4”
- Tool Dimesions: 16” L x 5.5” W x 17” H
- Warranty: 10-year warranty on body/1-year on entire nailer
- Handle: Extra Long Handle: 21 inches (overall nailer height) Long Handle: 17 inches (overall nailer height)
- Channel Options:
- Short Channel has capacity of 100 staples
- Long Channel has capacity of 200 staples
Product SPEC | Schematics | Product Manual