Woodwise Expoxy Wood Patch is a fast-setting polymer compound that enables permanent repairs to wood. Each stick contains pre-measured portions of activator and base throughout — no measuring or mixing tools are necessary. The consistency (like modeling clay) allows the material to be shaped, formed and sculpted as needed before curing begins. Cured Epoxy Wood Patch has a hardness and density similar to wood. Once cured, it can be drilled, sawed, filed, carved, sanded, painted or stained. Note: Accepts stain differently than surrounding wood. Always test for stain acceptance and color match before application. Dry pigments can be mixed in for tinting before application.
- Resistant to water, chemicals and extreme teperatures
- Contains no solvents of VOCs
- Non flammable, and releases no noxious funes
- Won’t shrink, pull away, or rot
- any unused epoxy can be stored in it’s original packaging for use later
- Comes in lengths of 7″ (2 oz)